- Lose the fake lashes – Big lashes are awesome, but do you really need to worry about a lash falling in front of your boss?
- Frosted or glittery lip gloss – Not only it washes out your face, you will not look professional with extra glossy candy lips.
- Dark eye shadows or heavy eye liner – Unless you work at a club… skip the raccoon look.
- Heavy duty foundation – You will look cakey and the mask will melt!
- Experiment with fake tanning products during the week – Wait until the weekend in case it doesn’t go as expected.
- Go easy on the mascara
- Wear pinkish neutral lipstick
- Use a little eyeliner, just enough to accentuate your eyes
- Choose neutral eye shadow colors like beige, light gray, light brown and tan.
- Use tinted moisturizer or a light coverage foundation that doesn’t look cakey.Your can always use a little concealer on problem areas.
- Use a light or translucent powder to set your foundation.
- Use just a touch of bronzer and blush for a natural glow. Become a pro at blending it though. Blend, blend and blend well.
So here are my go to products and color. The secret is out of my makeup bag 🙂
Foundation: Clinique Even Better, Maybelline BB Cream
Shadows: Urban Decay Naked2 Basics – Frisk, Primal, Stark and Shrimp
Eye liners: Revlon black and brown
Mascara: Clinique High Impact in Black
Lipsticks: MAC Faux, Hug Me, Angel, Patisserie, Japanese maple
Bronzer: Victoria Jackson
What are you favorite everyday work looks and products? Share in the comment section below.